Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

I remember when i played this game for the first time back then when i was a little kid. I have never been a fan of this type of games but this has a very special bond with me, it creates a huge nostalgia that brings me back to my childhood. When i saw this at the front page i was like "no......way........ NO WAY!!" I spent pretty much all the day playing this game (which i think this is one of the first flash games i played on my life).

So yeah , thank you for completing this. You don't have idea how much time you had me waiting as a kid for the endings/updates lol to the point that i forgot about this game's existence until now.

btw, what happened to the evangelion easter eggs?? I remember they were some on the previous games.

sim-man responds:

??? I don't remember anything related to evangelion either. Maybe from another game?

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Awesome!

It was definitely worth the wait!! I loved the music attacks , specially the decrescendo, it comes really handy on the hard parts along with the repeat bar.

I really like the concept of this game, very original and fun . Lots of desperation moments hahah.

NIce job guys!!

FrozenFire responds:

Thanks for the tunes man! You ROCK!

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

you made me go back in time with this kick ass game , so much nostalgia bro.

Cheers

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks alot bud!

S2F S2F

this is really fun

Makes you react really fast sometimes , levels were very creative.

Nice!!

Obledoble Obledoble

so addicting!

I really like it, it's a pretty good concept for a game.

Nice!!

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

9972...................

I was so close......

Stupid birds :(

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

That Was Awesome

I could spend HOURS on this, this is very entertaining, it gives you a great tutorial how this works, and the samples are really great!

Awesome!

This Goes to "mah" Favorites

-Ruben- Acid Paradox

Exmortis Exmortis

Great Game!!!

Loved the graphics,loved the sound effect, Loved the plot

You should be proud of this one!!!