Forgey Quest 2012 Forgey Quest 2012

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEET

BB-7 responds:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YouriX Music Reviews EP3 YouriX Music Reviews EP3

you deserve more views

This is an interesting concept for a flash animation, I know that with time you will get more views. I don't know but you should post this on youtube too. Try to get exposure by any means necessary. I would just say that the presentation could be improved.

but hey this is really nice!

YouriX responds:

Yes i also have the feeling that with time i will get more views since there is a great need to expose indie musicians. And yeah i need more work on the presentation but im not to worried. With time i trust i will get better :)

Death Of Clown Toggaf Death Of Clown Toggaf

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im so glad i found this, good job!!!

bocodamondo responds:

thanks :3

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

I remember when i played this game for the first time back then when i was a little kid. I have never been a fan of this type of games but this has a very special bond with me, it creates a huge nostalgia that brings me back to my childhood. When i saw this at the front page i was like "no......way........ NO WAY!!" I spent pretty much all the day playing this game (which i think this is one of the first flash games i played on my life).

So yeah , thank you for completing this. You don't have idea how much time you had me waiting as a kid for the endings/updates lol to the point that i forgot about this game's existence until now.

btw, what happened to the evangelion easter eggs?? I remember they were some on the previous games.

sim-man responds:

??? I don't remember anything related to evangelion either. Maybe from another game?

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Awesome!

It was definitely worth the wait!! I loved the music attacks , specially the decrescendo, it comes really handy on the hard parts along with the repeat bar.

I really like the concept of this game, very original and fun . Lots of desperation moments hahah.

NIce job guys!!

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

FrozenFire responds:

Thanks for the tunes man! You ROCK!

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

you made me go back in time with this kick ass game , so much nostalgia bro.

Cheers

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks alot bud!

forever forever

Dat kick was so pumped, it destroyed the border wall.

Sequenced responds:

now sell me all your mexican coke

june june

Awwww shiiiet billy, this track got me laid twice and I got a new job as a business manager by showing this to my boss. Thanks Bernie Sanders

IBM IBM

Sounds like something a radio host would use in the background while talk about how massive his dick is.

Optimus Optimus

Me cague

Grandpa Rocket Grandpa Rocket

JISUS PISUS

Monkey Breath Monkey Breath

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! GATO YOU ARE SO SEXY!!!